Regulations of the Online Store
I wona Kopczyńska
ul. Beskidzka 25/5
I. Terms used in the Regulations
Whenever these regulations refer to:
- Shop – it means a shop called ” Iwette Fashion ” operating under the Internet address: https://iwethefashion.pl , whose owner is Iwona Kopczyńska running a business under the name of IWETTE FASHION IWONA KOPCZYŃSKA with headquarters in Rzeszów (35-083) at ul. Beskidzka 25/5, NIP 8181703777, REGON 362320164;
- Shop Website – it means an Internet website maintained in the following domain: iwettefashion.pl;
- Store headquarters – this is understood to mean Rzeszów (35-083), ul. Beskidzka 25/5;
- Client – means a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but legal capacity granted by the act, interested in concluding the Contract or being a party to the Agreement;
- User – it means all visitors to the Shop Website;
- Sellers – it is understood as Iwona Kopczyńska running a business under the name of IWETTE FASHION IWONA KOPCZYŃSKA with headquarters in Rzeszów (35-083) at ul. Beskidzka 25/5, NIP 8181703777, REGON 362320164;
- Contract – it means a sales contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller;
- Regulations – it means these regulations.
II. Conclusion of the Agreement
- The object of the Agreement may become products displayed on the Shop Website at the time of placing the order in electronic form by the Customer, at which there is no information about their unavailability.
- The selling price is the price of the item expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN), including VAT and displayed on the Shop Website at the time of placing the order by the customer.
- Prices displayed on the Shop Website, as well as descriptions of goods constitute only commercial information, not an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 380, consolidated text with subsequent amendments). When placing an order, the customer submits an offer to buy a specific product for the price and features specified in his description. The price and description of the product binding nature – for the purpose of concluding a specific Agreement – gain only upon confirmation in the email sent to the Customer of the order to be carried out by the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods presented on the Shop Website, post information about new goods, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns, sales or introduce changes in them. The authorization referred to
in the preceding sentence does not affect orders placed before the change in price, terms of promotional campaigns or sales.
- The Seller declares that the goods sold through the Store are brand new.
- In the case of promotional sales and sales, for which a limited number of goods are intended, the order will be processed in the order in which the orders for these goods are received, until the stock covered by these forms of sale is exhausted.
- The Regulations are an integral part of the Agreement. The condition for the conclusion of the Agreement is acceptance of the Regulations. The contract is concluded in Polish.
III. Execution of the contract
- It is necessary for the customer to have an active e-mail account for placing an order.
- It is prohibited to provide illegal content by the Customer.
- The customer is obliged in particular to:
- not providing or forwarding content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties;
- use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning;
- refrain from taking actions such as: sending unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Store;
- use the Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- In order to place an order, add the selected product or products “to the basket”, select the “go to checkout” option, and then fill out the electronic order form, giving your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, accept these terms and conditions and choose the “buy and pay” option.
- In order to improve the order placement, the Customer may set up an individual account on the Shop Website. For this purpose, the Customer is required to fill in an electronic form, giving the name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, and accept these regulations and consent to the processing of personal data in order to maintain an individual account.
- Acceptance for the order begins after the payment is credited to the Seller’s bank account or after the order has been confirmed by the seller, if the Customer selects the delivery by courier on delivery.
- The customer who did not choose delivery by courier on delivery, is obliged to pay the seller’s account for the ordered goods within two business days of the order. In the absence of payment, the order is canceled.
- Orders are processed by the Store within 3 business days from the date of crediting the payment on the Seller’s bank account or, if the Customer chose the delivery by courier for downloading, from the date of order confirmation by the Seller.
- Modification of the order by the customer is possible until the shipment containing the subject of the contract is sent to the address indicated by the customer.
- The purchased item is delivered by a courier company to the address indicated in the order. The cost of delivery of the item by the courier is covered by the customer. The purchased items are sent after the payment has been credited to the Seller’s bank account, and if the Customer chose delivery by the courier company upon downloading, after the order has been confirmed by the Seller.
- The seller sends the purchased items on the territory of the Republic of Poland. Shipping outside the territory of the Republic of Poland is possible only after individual consultation with the Seller.
- Along with the purchased item, a VAT invoice or fiscal receipt / invoice is issued.
- A customer who wants to receive a VAT invoice should inform the Seller in the order form and enter the VAT number.
V. Payment method
Payment for the purchased item, according to the choice made by the customer in the order, can be made in one of the following ways:
- by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the Seller. In this case, the payment should be made within two business days from the date of placing the order by the customer;
- cash in the hands of an employee of a courier company delivering the purchased item on delivery.
VI. The right to withdraw from the Agreement
- Based on Article. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) A customer who is a consumer who has concluded a Remote Contract has the right to withdraw from it without giving a reason within 14 days from the day of delivery .
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer who is a consumer is obliged to inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the Agreement by submitting an unambiguous declaration that can be sent by post to: Iwette Fashion Iwona Kopczyńska ul. Beskidzka 25/5, 35-083 Rzeszów or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement may also be submitted using the form , the template of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), however, it is not mandatory.
- The period for withdrawing from the Agreement begins to run:
- for the Contract whereby the Seller releases the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership – from taking possession of the item by the Customer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, and in the case of the Contract which:
- includes many things that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from taking possession of the last thing, lot or part;
- depends on regular delivery of items for a specified period of time – from taking possession of the first item;
- for other contracts – from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- To keep the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Client who is a consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the Agreement before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return to the Customer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the goods, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees to a different solution; in each case, the Customer shall not incur any fees in connection with the return of the payment by the Seller. The seller has the right to withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first,
- Goods should be sent back immediately after submitting the statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, no later than within 14 days to the following address: Iwette Fashion Iwona Kopczyńska ul. Beskidzka 25/5, 35-083 Rzeszów;
- The costs of direct return (return) of the goods to the Seller in connection with the withdrawal from the Agreement without giving a reason within 14 days of the delivery of the goods shall be borne by the Customer.
- The goods returned in connection with the withdrawal from the Contract must be complete. It is recommended to properly protect the returned goods so as to prevent its damage in transit. The customer is liable for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In the event of a decrease in the value of the returned item or its delivery in an incomplete state, the Seller is entitled to claim damages from the Customer, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- The right to withdraw from the Agreement is not granted to the consumer in the cases mentioned in art. 38 points 1 – 13 of the Act on consumer rights, inter alia in the case of a contract whose object is to provide a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs; in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things.
VII. Terms of warranty
- The items purchased and delivered by the Seller are brand new products.
- Confirmation of warranty protection is a VAT invoice issued by the Seller or a cash register receipt.
- The duration of warranty coverage is 30 days
- The warranty protection does not cover defects and mechanical damages of purchased products that arise as a result of using them contrary to the instructions or intended use by the customer or third parties.
- Physical defects revealed during the warranty period will be removed free of charge.
- Covering the sold items with warranty protection does not limit or exclude the Customer’s rights resulting from the provisions of the warranty for defects of things – art. 556 et seq. of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 380, consolidated text with subsequent amendments).
VIII. Complaint procedure
- The Seller shall be liable to the Customer for defects in the goods under the terms set out in point VII and the generally applicable provisions regarding warranty for defects of goods.
- In the case of a defect revealed in the purchased goods, the Customer should contact the Seller via email at the address: email@example.com and inform about the detected defects of the purchased goods. After receiving the notification referred to in the previous sentence, the Seller will perform a preliminary analysis, provide the information needed by the Customer and in consultation with the Customer will determine the manner of delivery of the complaint subject to the Seller’s office.
- The Seller, after receiving the goods indicated in the complaint, will inform the Customer immediately about the acceptance of the notification and the planned method of removal of detected defects or possibly refusal to accept the complaint, along with an indication of the reasons for the refusal.
- If the goods have a defect, the Customer may submit a statement about the price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the customer exchanges the defective product for a product free of defects or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to exchange the product for one free of defects or to remove the defect. The reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price resulting from the Agreement, in which the value of the defective product remains to the value of the good without a defect. The Customer can not withdraw from the Agreement on this basis if the defect is irrelevant.
- The customer may instead of removing the defect as proposed by the Seller, request replacement of the goods free from defects or replace the goods instead of replacing the goods, unless bringing the goods to compliance with the Agreement in a manner chosen by the customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller .
- If the goods have a defect, the customer may request the replacement of the goods free of defects or remove the defect. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer’s request if it is impossible to comply with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or if it would require excessive costs compared to the other possible way to bring it into compliance with the Agreement, if the physical defect is discovered before the end of two years.
- In the event of the goods being repaired or replaced, the Seller shall refund the necessary costs incurred by the Customer, including the costs of delivering the goods to the Seller, immediately, but at the latest within fourteen calendar days from accepting the complaint.
- In the event of a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement or a price reduction, the Seller shall refund the price paid by the Customer, the cost of shipping the goods to the Customer, costs of delivering the goods to the Seller and other reasonable and necessary costs related to the complaint promptly, but no later than within 14 days calendar days from the acceptance of the complaint.
- The payment is returned using the same method of payment as the Customer used, ie to the bank account from which the transfer for the goods was made. In the event that the Customer paid for the goods in cash on delivery, the payment is returned to the bank account number indicated by the Customer, which is not associated with any costs for the Customer and requires the Customer’s express consent.
- Complaints about the Seller’s provision of electronic services (in particular regarding technical issues and functioning of the Store) may be submitted electronically to the address firstname.lastname@example.org along with a detailed description of the technical problem.
- As part of the newsletter service, via e-mail, the e-mail address provided by the User is sent by the Seller information in the form of an e-mail regarding the Seller’s offer, new collections, current promotions and sales and other news about the Seller and offered goods through him.
- The newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The User is entitled to resign from the newsletter service at any time by sending relevant information to the address email@example.com or by selecting the appropriate option on the Customer’s account.
- The use of the newsletter service requires an active e-mail account.
X. Personal data protection
- The administrator of the Customer’s personal data is Iwona Kopczyńska running a business under the name of IWETTE FASHION IWONA KOPCZYŃSKA with its registered office in Rzeszów (35-083) at ul. Beskidzka 25/5, NIP 8181703777, REGON 362320164;
- The Seller processes Customer’s personal data in order to:
- establishing, shaping content, changing, terminating the Agreement;
- maintaining the Customer’s account;
- provision of the newsletter service.
- Providing personal or personal data by the Customer or User is voluntary, however, required for the correct provision of the newsletter service and performance of the Agreement.
- The Customer and the User have the right to access their personal data processed by the Seller and correct and amend them at any time.
- Customers’ personal data, only with their express consent, may also be passed on to third parties designated by the Seller and performing activities related to the Seller’s performance of services to clients.
- Customers’ personal data may only be processed with the express consent of the Customer by the Seller also for marketing purposes, as part of the newsletter service.
- According to art. 24 sec. 1 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, text as amended), the data controller informs and ensures that the personal data provided in the order will be used and processed only in order fulfillment. The customer has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them, as well as to request their removal.
- Proprietary copyrights to all graphic elements of the Store, its appearance and other content contained in it, constituting a work within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 666) are entitled to The sellers are subject to protection on the terms set out in the aforementioned Act.
- Using the tracks indicated in paragraph 1 in any field of exploitation requires prior obtaining a license from the Seller.
XII. Final Provisions
- The condition for the proper functioning of the Store Website is using it via a computer or other devices with Internet access with an internet browser installed.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, applicable provisions of the generally applicable law shall apply, in particular: the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 380, consolidated text with subsequent amendments), laws of on 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827, as amended), the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services , (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, text one with later amendments), the Act of 29 August 1997
on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, consolidated text as amended) and the Act of
4 February 1994. on copyright and related rights (ie Journal of Laws of 2016, item 666).
- This policy is attached to the regulations of the online store called “Iwette Fashion” operating under the Internet address: https://iwethefashion.pl , which is owned by Iwona Kopczyńska running a business under the name IWETTE FASHION IWONA KOPCZYŃSKA with headquarters in Rzeszów (35-083 ) at ul. Beskidzka 25/5, NIP 8181703777, REGON 362320164;
- When using the Store website, small files (mainly text files) are recorded on the User’s end device that register online activity and contain information necessary for proper use of the Store – cookies . They are used for:
a) configuration of the Store’s website (including: identification of the User’s end device, proper display of the Store’s website), b) implementation of processes necessary to achieve full functionality of the Store’s website (enabling, among others, recognition of the User’s basic parameters and appropriate displaying the Store’s website, in a manner tailored to individual needs), c) analyzes (collecting data related to the use of the Store’s website, including content chosen by the User when browsing the site to improve the operation and structure of the Store’s website), the safety and reliability of the Store website.
- Saving cookies allows, among others to remember login details, data entered into the form and to remember products added to the basket. These files do not contain any personal information.
- Two types of cookies are used: session cookies – temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the Store’s website or close the browser and are eventually removed as well; permanent – kept by the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of these files or until they are deleted by the User. Ending the browser session, as well as turning off the terminal device does not delete them.
- The Store User may change the cookie files settings , specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the end device of the User. Changing the settings can be made using the web browser settings. The user can also delete cookies at any time using the available functions of the browser used by him. Detailed information on the settings of handling and deleting cookies are available in the software settings – web browser.